Ca’ De’ Medici winery is one of the oldest wineries producing Lambrusco in Emilia. It is the most ancient if we consider only the province of Reggio Emilia. The story begins in the second half of 1800. The Medici family, headed by Remigio, owned a small inn with its own wine production. At the end of the 19th century, Remigio Medici decided to found the winery “Remigio Medici e Figli”. The success of the company of Reggio Emilia was confirmed after only a few years at the International Expo in Rome in 1911, obtaining the award of the important Honorable Mention and the Gold Cross Medal of Merit. With appropriate investments in the winery and a strong commercial policy, the company, over the years, expands its business abroad obtaining great successes especially in the United States, Germany and Belgium. Today, the Antica Casa Vinicola has commercial relations in more than 30 countries, bringing the value of Made in Italy to the world.